No problem, if you like SQL at all and don't mind adding a PARTITIONS
clause, we have a raw ad-hoc layer(if you have properly added meta data
which the ORM objects do for you but can be done manually) you get a query
like this

PARTITIONS p('account56') SELECT tr FROM Trades as tr WHERE tr. price > 70;

So it queries just the partition of the Trades table.  We are still
investigating how large partitions can be but we know it is quite large
from previous nosql projects.

Dean