From: Mohit Anchlia [mailto:mohitanch...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 1:21 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Expanding cluster to include a new DR datacenter

In your update command is it possible to specify RF for both DC? You could just
do DC1:2, DC2:0.
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Bryce Godfrey
<bryce.godf...@azaleos.com<mailto:bryce.godf...@azaleos.com>> wrote:
Show schema output show the simple strategy still
[default@unknown] show schema EBonding;
create keyspace EBonding
  with placement_strategy = 'SimpleStrategy'
  and strategy_options = {replication_factor : 2}
  and durable_writes = true;

This is the only thing I see in the system log at the time on all the nodes:

INFO [MigrationStage:1] 2012-08-27 10:54:18,608 ColumnFamilyStore.java (line
659) Enqueuing flush of Memtable-schema_keyspaces@1157216346(183/228
serialized/live bytes, 4 ops)
INFO [FlushWriter:765] 2012-08-27 10:54:18,612 Memtable.java (line 264) Writing
Memtable-schema_keyspaces@1157216346(183/228 serialized/live bytes, 4 ops)
INFO [FlushWriter:765] 2012-08-27 10:54:18,627 Memtable.java (line 305)
Completed flushing
/opt/cassandra/data/system/schema_keyspaces/system-schema_keyspaces-he-34817-Data.db
 (241 bytes) for commitlog p$

Should I turn the logging level up on something to see some more info maybe?