Sorry but you will need to provide details of a specific query or workload that
goes slower in 1.0.11.

As I said tests have shown improvements in performance in every new release. If
you are seeing a significant decrease in performance it may be a workload that
has not being considered or a known edge case. Whatever the cause we would need
more details to help you.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer