I swapped in hadoop-core-1.0.3.jar and rebuilt cassandra, without issues. What problems where you having?

On 09/21/2012 07:40 PM, Juan Valencia wrote:

I can't seem to get Bulk Loading to Work in newer versions of Hadoop.
since they switched JobContext from a class to an interface
You lose binary backward compatibility....
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found interface org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext, but class was expected at org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.BulkOutputFormat.checkOutputSpecs(BulkOutputFormat.java:42)

I tried recompiling against the newer Hadoop, but things got messy fast. Has anyone done this?