Agreed.

Do we know yet what the overhead is for each column family?  What is the
limit?
If you have a SINGLE keyspace w/ 20000+ CF's, what happens?  Anyone know?

-brian

---
Brian O'Neill
Lead Architect, Software Development

Health Market Science
The Science of Better Results
2700 Horizon Drive • King of Prussia, PA • 19406
M: 215.588.6024 • @boneill42 <http://www.twitter.com/boneill42>  •
healthmarketscience.com

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or
the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please
contact the sender at the email above and delete this email and any
attachments and destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination, copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited.