Okay, so it only took me two solid days not a week.  PlayOrm in master branch
now supports virtual CF's or virtual tables in ONE CF, so you can have 1000's
or millions of virtual CF's in one CF now.  It works with all the Scalable-SQL,
works with the joins, and works with the PlayOrm command line tool.

Two ways to do it, if you are using the ORM half, you just annotate

@NoSqlEntity("MyVirtualCfName")
@NoSqlVirtualCf(storedInCf="sharedCf")

So it's stored in sharedCf with the table name of MyVirtualCfName(in command
line tool, use MyVirtualCfName to query the table).

Then if you don't know your meta data ahead of time, you need to create
DboTableMeta and DboColumnMeta objects and save them for every table you create
and can use TypedRow to read and persist (which is what we have a project
doing).

If you try it out let me know.  We usually get bug fixes in pretty fast if you
run into anything.  (more and more questions are forming on stack overflow as
well ;) ).

Later,
Dean