You can do something like this:

Divide your nodes up into 4 datacenters art1,art2,art3,core

[default@unknown] create keyspace art1 placement_strategy =
'org.apache.cassandra.locator.NetworkTopologyStrategy' and
strategy_options=[{art1:2,core:2}];

[default@unknown] create keyspace art2 placement_strategy =
'org.apache.cassandra.locator.NetworkTopologyStrategy' and
strategy_options=[{art2:2,core:2}];

[default@unknown] create keyspace art3 placement_strategy =
'org.apache.cassandra.locator.NetworkTopologyStrategy' and
strategy_options=[{art3:2,core:2}];

[default@unknown] create keyspace core placement_strategy =
'org.apache.cassandra.locator.NetworkTopologyStrategy' and
strategy_options=[{core:2}];