You said all versions. However, when I try to access
cassandra://twissandra/users based on
http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.0/dml/using_cql I get :

2013-03-11 17:35:48,444 [main] INFO  org.apache.pig.Main - Apache Pig version
0.11.0 (r1446324) compiled Feb 14 2013, 16:40:57
2013-03-11 17:35:48,445 [main] INFO  org.apache.pig.Main - Logging error
messages to: /Users/cyril/pig_1363019748442.log
2013-03-11 17:35:48.583 java[13809:1203] Unable to load realm info from
SCDynamicStore
2013-03-11 17:35:48,750 [main] INFO  org.apache.pig.impl.util.Utils - Default
bootup file /Users/cyril/.pigbootup not found
2013-03-11 17:35:48,831 [main] INFO
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.HExecutionEngine - Connecting to
hadoop file system at: file:///<file:////>
2013-03-11 17:35:49,235 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt - ERROR
2245: Cannot get schema from loadFunc
org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.pig.CassandraStorage

with pig 0.11.0

any idea why the function loadFunc does not work correctly ?

thanks
--
Cyril SCETBON

On Jan 18, 2013, at 7:00 PM, aaron morton