if you want to store all the roles in one row, you can do

create table roles (synthetic_key int, name text, primary key(synthetic_key, name)) with compact storage

when inserting roles, just use the same key

insert into roles (synthetic_key, name) values (0, 'Programmer');
insert into roles (synthetic_key, name) values (0, 'Tester');

and use

select * from roles where synthetic_key = 0;

(or some arbitrary key value you decide to use)

the that data is stored on one node (and its replicas)

of course if the number of roles grows to be large, you lose most of the value in having a cluster.