Hi Renato,

Are you sure that you don't have two copies of guava in your classpath? I
don't have this problem (I was using both Hector and Astyanax for a while
-> now transitioned completely to Astyanax).

Probably the most problematic part of using the datastax or astyanax
clients is that they both depend on the "cassandra-all" jar which by
default brings in a massive number of dependencies. It took me a good
couple of days to figure out what was really required (especially since I
work in OSGi -> I had to OSGi all the non-OSGi dependencies, ugh).

Gareth