Hello,

I've notice in an earlier 1.2.x that if I had a compaction throughput
throttle some of the nodes would give an out of memory error only if I was
inserting data for more than 10 hours continuosly.  The work around was to
switch off compaction throttling.

This was in a test environment doing lots of inserts so switching off
compaction throttling was ok.

Thanks

Jabbar Azam