How do you determine the slow node, client side response latency?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hiller, Dean [mailto:dean.hil...@nrel.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:10 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: data clean up problem

How much disk used on each node?  We run the suggested < 300G per node as above
that compactions can have trouble keeping up.

Ps. We run compactions during peak hours just fine because our client reroutes
to the 2 of 3 nodes not running compactions based on seeing the slow node so
performance stays fast.

The easy route is to of course double your cluster and halve the data sizes per
node so compaction can keep up.

Dean