I will try the pre-prod environment to see what happens.

I filed the issue in JIRA.

Thanks!

From: Tony Anecito <adanec...@yahoo.com>
To: Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>; "user@cassandra.apache.org"
<user@cassandra.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: Cassandra intermittant with query in 1.2.5...

Thanks Robert I will do that. I already filled out a question with the initial
info via the forum seeing if I was doing something wrong. I did see a reference
to the issue but it was not repeatable. I am thinking there is a very serious
bug that would worry all Cassandra users if they read this and repeated it. I
can see how this got past all the automated testing.

Regards,
Tony Anecito
JavaOne 2010 Dukes Award Winner
Outstanding Developer and Future of Java Award Winner
Founder/President
MyUniPortal
http://www.myuniportal.com