Not sure if it's the best/intended behavior, but you should see it go back
to 100% if you run: nodetool -h 127.0.0.1 -p 8080 ring <keyspace>.

I think the rationale for showing 33% is that different keyspaces might
have different RFs, so it's unclear what to show for ownership. However, if
you include the keyspace as part of your query, you'll get it weighted by
the RF of that keyspace. I believe the same logic applies for nodetool
status.

Andrew