And if we want to add a new DC ? I suppose we should add all nodes and alter
the replication factor of the keyspace after that, but if anyone can confirm it
and maybe give me some tips ?
FYI ,we have 2 DCs with between 10 and 20 nodes in each and a 2To database
(local replication factor included)

thanks
--
Cyril SCETBON