I've used most of the java drivers under Glashfish without a problem.  IMHO
it's really down to the functionality you require in your application.  The
Java Driver form datastax has the lowest learning curve  for any java
programmer familiar with JDBC and I believe deals with pool management.

Just my .2 cents worth

Andy