An alternative to cssh is fabric.  It's very flexible in that you can
automate almost any repetitive task that you'd send to machines in a
cluster, and it's written in python, meaning if you're in AWS you can mix
it with boto to automate pretty much anything you want.

--
Jon Haddad
http://www.rustyrazorblade.com