Thanks Aaron for the reply. Yes, VMs or the nodes will be in cloud if we
don't go the physical route.

" Look how Cassandra scales and provides redundancy.  "
But how does it differ for physical machines or VMs (in cloud.) Or after
your first comment, are you saying that there is no difference whether we
use physical or VMs (in cloud)?

Regards,
Shahab