W dniu 07.10.2013 08:02, Alexander Shutyaev pisze:
* We have not modified any *consistency settings* in our app, so I assume
we have the *default QUORUM* (2 out of 3 in our case) consistency *for
reads and writes*.

cqlsh uses ONE by default, pycassa uses ONE by default too. I have no experience with DataStax's Java driver, but I'd assume it uses ONE by default too.

Quick grep in the souce tells me this too:

./driver-core/src/main/java/com/datastax/driver/core/QueryOptions.java: * The default consistency level for queries: {@code ConsistencyLevel.ONE}. public static final ConsistencyLevel DEFAULT_CONSISTENCY_LEVEL = ConsistencyLevel.ONE;

M.