We have noticed that a cluster we upgraded to 1.1.6 (from 1.0.*) still has a
single large (~4GB) row in system.Migrations on each cluster node.  We are also
seeing heap pressure / Full GC issues when we do schema updates to this
cluster.  If the two are related, is it possible to somehow remove/truncate the
system.Migrations CF?  If I understand correctly, version 1.1 no longer uses
this CF, instead using the system.schema_* CF's.   We have multiple clusters
and clusters which were built from scratch at version 1.1 or 1.2 do no have
data in system.Migrations.

I would appreciate any advice and I can provide more details if needed.

-Andrew

Andrew Cooper
National Information Solutions Cooperative®
3201 Nygren Drive NW
Mandan, ND 58554
* e-mail: andrew.coo...@nisc.coop<mailto:andrew.coo...@nisc.coop>
* phone: 866.999.6472 ext 6824