Hello,

  I try to configure commitlog_archiving.properties to take advantage of
backup and restore at a point of time, but there is no ressources on
internet for that. So i need some help.

  If I understand I have 4 parameters:

archive_command=

restore_command=

restore_directories=

restore_point_in_time=

  Forget for the moment the restore_point_in_time, should i put one command
only for the archive_command; my wish is to copy all the commitlogs on
another directory:

restore_directories=/produits/cassandra/cassandra_data/archived_logs

archive_command=/bin/cp -
f /produits/cassandra/cassandra_commit/*.log /produits/cassandra/cassandra_
data/archived_logs

restore_command=/bin/cp -
f /produits/cassandra/cassandra_data/archived_logs/*.log /produits/cassandr
a/cassandra_commit

But it doesn't work when i restart the node which interest me, it doesn't
copy anything.

Why, can you give me a good example and the good way to configure archive
commit logs ? there's nothing on the net except Datastax Website.

Thanks for your answear.

Regards,

Bonnet Jonathan.