> What is the good practice to put in the code as addContactPoint ie.,how many
> servers ?
I use the same nodes as the seed list nodes for that DC.

The idea of the seed list is that it’s a list of well known nodes, and it’s
easier operationally to say we have one list of well known nodes that is used
by the servers and the clients.

> 1) I am also thinking to put this way here   I am not sure this good or bad
> if i conigure       4 serves into one VIP ( virtual IP/virtual DNS)
> and specifying that DSN in the code as ContactPoint,  so that that VIP is
> smart enough to route to different nodes.
Too complicated.

> 2) Is that problem if i use multiple Data centers in future ?
You only need to give the client the local seeds, it will discover all the
nodes.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
New Zealand