Hi,

In regards to recv_get_range_slices(), in my cassandra client code, it
always throw new
org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException(org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException.BAD_SEQUENCE_ID,
"get_range_slices failed: out of sequence response");

Full source code here

https://raw.github.com/apache/cassandra/cassandra-1.0.12/interface/thrift/gen-java/org/apache/cassandra/thrift/Cassandra.java

Can anybody give some clue as to why the exception is always thrown?
My cassandra use is version 0.7.10 and the code checking msg.seqid
remain until version 1.0.12. I know it is ancient cassandra but just
wanna learn it. I have checked cassandra 1.1 branch, the checking
condition if (msg.seqid != seqid_) { was removed.

Thank you and any clue or indication will be great.

/Jason