Hi,

We are in the process of upgrading 1.2 to 2.0.3.  We have a four node cluster
and we're upgrading one node at a time.  After upgrading two of the nodes, we
encountered a problem.  We observed that if we run nodetool status on the 2.0.3
hosts, they would show 2 nodes down and 2 nodes up.  If we run nodetool status
on the 1.2 hosts, it would show all nodes up.

Has anyone encountered this?  Perhaps I'm missing a step in my upgrade
procedure?  Please help as this will prevent us from pushing into production.

Thanks,
Parag