From: Patricia Gorla [mailto:patri...@thelastpickle.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:04 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to transfer data from Oracle into Cassandra

Hi Susheel,

What kind of searching are you looking to do? What kind of data do you have
stored currently? How much data are you looking to transfer?

Cheers,

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 12:30 AM, Susheel Kumar
<susheel.ku...@thedigitalgroup.net<mailto:susheel.ku...@thedigitalgroup.net>>
wrote:
Hi,

Can you please tell me how to transfer data from Oracle database into
Cassandra. We have like 50*10=500 tables (normalized) and would like to
transfer data from them to Cassandra to perform READ operations. Basically
intent is that if we can reduce load from Oracle database and keep only
transactional data and move the static data(not very frequently change) we use
for searching to Cassandra.

Thnx

--
Patricia Gorla