Thanks for the links.

@Colin: The Datastax doc about backup/restore (the one you linked to) is
more about onsite backups, but not for remote backups. It did not described
about what directories should I copy for backup to a remote location. After
taking the snapshots should I copy all the snapshots directories within the
tables directories to the remote location or do I need to copy the entire
"data" directory & "commitlog" directory.

Another way rather than snapshot, could be to flush all the keyspaces, CFs
& then copy the data & commitlog directory to remote location, isn't it ?

What directories/files needs to be copied for a remote location backup ?