The biggest expense of them is that you need to be authenticated to a
keyspace to perform and operation. Thus connection pools are bound to
keyspaces. Switching a keyspace is an RPC operation. In the thrift client,
If you have 100 keyspaces you need 100 connection pools that starts to be a
pain very quickly.

I suggest keeping everything in one keyspace unless you really need
different replication factors and or network replication settings per
keyspace.