Consider filing a jira. Cql is the standard interface to cassandra
everything is heavily tested.
On Thursday, March 13, 2014, Katsutoshi Nagaoka <nagapad.0...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am using Cassandra 2.0.6 version. There is a case that select query
returns wrong value if use DESC option. My test procedure is as follows:

> ------------------
> cqlsh:test> CREATE TABLE mytable (key int, range int, PRIMARY KEY (key,
range));
> cqlsh:test> INSERT INTO mytable (key, range) VALUES (0, 0);
> cqlsh:test> SELECT * FROM mytable WHERE key = 0 AND range = 0;
>
>      key | range
>     -----+-------
>        0 |     0
>
>     (1 rows)
>
> cqlsh:test> SELECT * FROM mytable WHERE key = 0 AND range = 0 ORDER BY
range ASC;

>      key | range
>     -----+-------
>        0 |     0
>
>     (1 rows)
>
> cqlsh:test> SELECT * FROM mytable WHERE key = 0 AND range = 0 ORDER BY
range DESC;

>     (0 rows)
>
> Why returns value is 0 rows if using DESC option? I expected the same 1
row as the return value of other queries. Does anyone has a similar issue?

--
Sorry this was sent from mobile. Will do less grammar and spell check than
usual.