Hello

   The nodetool status that you mentioned, was that executed on the 4th
node itself?   Also What does netstat display?  Are the correct ports
listening on that node?

   Per opscenter, What version of opscenter are you using?  Are you able to
manually start the agents on the nodes themselves?

On Apr 9, 2014, at 6:57 AM, Joyabrata Das <joy.luv.challen...@gmail.com>