I've been doing a lot of reading on SSTable fragmentation due to updates and
the costs associated with reconstructing the end data from multiple SSTables
that have been created over time and not yet compacted.  One question is stuck
in my head: If you re-insert entire rows instead of updating one column, will
cassandra end flushing that entire row into one SSTable on disk and then end up
up finding a non fragmented entire row quickly on reads instead of potential
reconstruction across multiple SSTables?  Obviously this has implications for
space as a trade off.

Wayne