For XFS, using noatime and nodirtime isn't really useful either.

http://xfs.org/index.php/XFS_FAQ#Q:_Is_using_noatime_or.2Fand_nodiratime_at_mount_time_giving_any_performance_benefits_in_xfs_.28or_not_using_them_performance_decrease.29.3F

--
Bryan Talbot
Architect / Platform team lead, Aeria Games and Entertainment