I'm sure this is a  CQL 101 question, but.

Is it possible to add MULTIPLE   Rows/Columns  to a single Partition in a
single CQL 3  Query / Call.

Need:

I'm trying to find the most efficient way to add multiple time series events
to a table in a single call.

Whilst most time series data comes in sequentially, we have a case where it
is often loaded in bulk,  say sent  100,000 points for 50  channels/tags  at
one go.  (sometimes more), and this needs to be loaded as quickly and
efficiently as possible.

Fairly standard Time-Series schema (this is for testing purposes only at
this point, and doesn't represent final schemas)

CREATE TABLE tag (

  tagid int,

  idx timestamp,

  value double,

  PRIMARY KEY (channelid, idx)

) WITH CLUSTERING ORDER BY (idx DESC);

Currently I'm using Batch statements, but even that is not fast enough.

Note: At this point I'm testing on a single node cluster on laptop, to
compare different versions.

We are using DataStax C# 2.0 (beta) client. And Cassandra 2.0.7

Regards

Mark.