Then the data model you chose is incorrect.  As Rob Coli mentioned, you can not
page through partitions that are ordered unless you are using an ordered
partitioner.  Your only option is to store the data differently.  When using
Cassandra you have to remember to “model your queries, not your data”.  You can
only page the entire table by using the TOKEN keyword, and this is not
efficient.