Hello Paolo,

I just published an open source version of the "dsetool list_subranges"
command, which will enable you to perform subrange repair as described in
the post.

You can find the code and usage instructions here:
https://github.com/pauloricardomg/cassandra-list-subranges

Currently available for 1.2.16, but I guess that just changing the version
on the pom.xml and recompiling it will make it work on 2.0.x.

Cheers,

Paulo

--
*Paulo Motta*