The last term in this query is redundant.  Any time column1 = 1, we
may reasonably expect that it is also <= 2 as that's where 1 is found.
If you remove the last term, you elimiate the error and non of the
selection logic.

SELECT * FROM CF WHERE key='X' AND column1=1 AND column2=3 AND
column3>4 AND column1<=2;

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdyk...@gmail.com