"As long as you correctly configure the new snitch so that the replica sets
do not change, no, you do not need to repair."

Is the following correct:

The replica sets do not change if you modify the snitch from SimpleSnitch
to NetworkTopologyStrategy and the topology file puts all nodes in the same
data-center and rack.

Thanks again!

Rene