Hi Or,

For now I removed the test that was failing like this from our suite
and made a note to revisit it in a couple of weeks.  Unfortunately I
still don't know what the issue is.  I'll post here if I figure out it
(please do the same!).  My working hypothesis now is that we had some
kind of OOM problem.

Best regards,
Clint