On 21 Nov 2014, at 19:01, Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com> wrote:

> 2- Why won’t repair propagate this column value to the other nodes? Repairs
> have run everyday and the value is still missing on the other nodes.
>
> No idea. Are you sure it's not expired via TTL or masked in some other way?
> When you ask that node for it at CL.ONE, do you get this value?

This data does not use TTLs. What other reason could there be for a mask? If I
connect using cassandra-cli to that specific node, which becomes the
coordinator, is it guaranteed to not ask another node when CL is ONE and it
contains that row?

> Cassandra has never stored data consistently except by fortunate accident.”

I wish I had read that a few years back. :)

Thank you,
André