Spico,
Here's a link flor the time series data
http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/advanced-time-series-with-cassandra

You'll also need to understand the composite key format
http://www.datastax.com/documentation/cql/3.1/cql/cql_reference/refCompositePk.html

Mike Malone has done videos and slides on how they used an older version of
cassandra for storing geo
information http://readwrite.com/2011/02/17/video-simplegeo-cassandra

Or you can use elastic search for for working with geospatial information.
http://blog.florian-hopf.de/2014/08/use-cases-for-elasticsearch-geospatial.html

A word of warning though with elastic search. It does not provide simple
linear scalability like cassandra, nor is it easy to setup for cross
datacentre operation.

Datastax enterprise has Solr integrated so you could use that
http://digbigdata.com/geospatial-search-cassandra-datastax-enterprise/

Jabbar Azam