Hi Nigel,

I'm using Casssandra 2.0.7 and in Cassandra lib directory, I'm dropping in
this reporter jar:

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails|com.yammer.metrics|metrics-graphite|2.2.0|jar

My cass metrics are flowing in properly into Graphite 0.9.10.  Here's my
metrics yaml:

graphite:
  -
    period: 10
    timeunit: 'SECONDS'
    hosts:
     - host: <%= @graphite_ip %>
       port: 2003
    predicate:
      color: "white"
      useQualifiedName: true
      patterns:
        - "^org.apache.cassandra.metrics.Cache.+"
        - "^org.apache.cassandra.metrics.ClientRequest.+"
        - "^org.apache.cassandra.metrics.Storage.+"
        - "^org.apache.cassandra.metrics.ThreadPools.+"
    prefix: "servers.<%= hostname %>"

HTH,

-Dennis