what is rpc_address set to in cassandra.yaml? my gut is localhost, set it
to the interface that communicates between host and guest.

--

[image: datastax_logo.png] <http://www.datastax.com/>

Ryan Svihla

Solution Architect

[image: twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/foundev> [image: linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ryan-svihla/12/621/727/>

DataStax is the fastest, most scalable distributed database technology,
delivering Apache Cassandra to the world’s most innovative enterprises.
Datastax is built to be agile, always-on, and predictably scalable to any
size. With more than 500 customers in 45 countries, DataStax is the
database technology and transactional backbone of choice for the worlds
most innovative companies such as Netflix, Adobe, Intuit, and eBay.