Hi, all:    I use cassandra.thrift to implement a replace row interface in this
way:    First use batch_mutate to delete that row, then use batch_mutate to
insert a new row.    I always find that after call this interface, the row is
not exist.
    Then I doubt that it is the problem caused by the deletion, because the
deleteion has a timestamp set by the client.    Maybe the time is not so sync
between the client and cassandra server (1 or more seconds diff).

    How to solve this?? Is it possible to implement a  interface to replace a
row in cassandra.???\

Thanks.