Hello José,

There isn't yet an officially supported way to perform schema migrations
afaik, but there are quite a few tools on github that perform migrations
either from within the application, or external tools. We currently use
this tool to perform migrations embedded in the application:
https://github.com/fromanator/mutagen-cassandra

You may find other options in the mail list archives.

Cheers,

--
*Paulo Motta*

Chaordic | *Platform*