From: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re:designing table

I am trying to design a table in Cassandra in which I will have multiple JSON
String for a particular client id.

 abc123             -       jsonA
  abc123             -       jsonB
  abcd12345       -       jsonC

My query pattern is going to be -

Give me all JSON String for a particular client id.
Give me all the client id's and json strings for a particular date.

What is the best way to design table for this?

  • designing table Check Peck
    • Re:designing table Marcelo Valle (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)