Sounds like this is a job for jackrabbit ?
http://jackrabbit.apache.org

From: Ali Akhtar <ali.rac...@gmail.com<mailto:ali.rac...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, 20 March 2015 15:58
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>"
<user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Store data with cassandra

( I apologize, I'm only joking. To answer your question, Cassandra tends to
cache the first 300MB or so of data in memory, only when it grows beyond that
does it start to write it to files. But, Cassandra is not the write choice for
storing files. In the screenshot you linked, its only storing the filenames,
not the actual contents of the files).

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 8:54 PM, Ali Akhtar