Write consistency level is ONE.

This is the describe output for one of the tables.

CREATE TABLE event_data (
  event text,
  week text,
  bucket int,
  date timestamp,
  unique text,
  adt int,
  age list<int>,
  arrival list<timestamp>,
  bank text,
  bf double,
  cabin text,
  card text,
  carrier list<text>,
  cb double,
  channel text,
  chd int,
  company text,
  cookie text,
  coupon list<text>,
  depart list<timestamp>,
  dest list<text>,
  device text,
  dis double,
  domain text,
  duration bigint,
  emi int,
  expressway boolean,
  flight list<text>,
  freq_flyer list<text>,
  host text,
  host_ip text,
  inf int,
  instance text,
  insurance text,
  intl boolean,
  itinerary text,
  journey text,
  meal_pref list<text>,
  mkp double,
  name list<text>,
  origin list<text>,
  pax_type list<text>,
  payment text,
  pref_carrier list<text>,
  referrer text,
  result_cnt int,
  search text,
  src text,
  src_ip text,
  stops int,
  supplier list<text>,
  tags list<text>,
  total double,
  trip text,
  user text,
  user_agent text,
  PRIMARY KEY ((event, week, bucket), date, unique)
) WITH CLUSTERING ORDER BY (date DESC, unique ASC) AND
  bloom_filter_fp_chance=0.010000 AND
  caching='KEYS_ONLY' AND
  comment='' AND
  dclocal_read_repair_chance=0.100000 AND
  gc_grace_seconds=864000 AND
  index_interval=128 AND
  read_repair_chance=0.000000 AND
  replicate_on_write='true' AND
  populate_io_cache_on_flush='false' AND
  default_time_to_live=0 AND
  speculative_retry='99.0PERCENTILE' AND
  memtable_flush_period_in_ms=0 AND
  compaction={'class': 'SizeTieredCompactionStrategy'} AND
  compression={'sstable_compression': 'LZ4Compressor’};