Firdousi,

What kind of events would be stored in the table? Will you be writing an event
when a device connects and another when it disconnects or will you write a
single event after the device finally disconnects? Also, for your queries, do
you want ad-hoc start and end times or do you have a known fixed sized interval
that could be used to put these events into buckets? How many events would you
expect during a fixed interval or how many events per second? Do you know all
of the ways that you want to query this data? You may want to write the events
out to separate tables in order to satisfy those queries.

Regards,

Eric R Medley