Thanks a lot Carlos, Sebastian :-)

My test was with 1 node/1 replica settings, on which I assumed client
request = read request on the graph. Because there seems no read_repair and
already CL=ONE in my case, I need more explanation, don't I? Or can any
other internals be still involved?

Do you have more suggestions? I want to design new test narrowing the gap
on the suggestions.

On 24 April 2015 at 00:23, Sebastian Estevez <sebastian.este...@datastax.com

--
Regards,