Any chance you open-sourced, or could open-source the REST server? ;)

In thinking about itŠ
It doesn¹t feel like it would be that hard to write a Spark SQL JDBC driver
against Cassandra, akin to what they have for hive:
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/sql-programming-guide.html#running-the-
thrift-jdbcodbc-server

I wouldn¹t mind collaborating on that, if you are headed in that direction.
(and then I could write the REST server on top of that)

LMK,

-brian

---
Brian O'Neill
Chief Technology Officer
Health Market Science, a LexisNexis Company
215.588.6024 Mobile € @boneill42 <http://www.twitter.com/boneill42>

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or the
person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please contact
the sender at the email above and delete this email and any attachments and
destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this
strictly prohibited.