Well, it does sound like you just need proxies for cluster-configs,
TestCluster, etc...   Your site is called opscenter and then you proxy a
directory called opscenter.  But the 2 have nothing to do with each other.
Your site can be called opscenter and then you need a proxy for
TestCluster, etc...  You haven't proxied opscenter the host - you've
proxied opscenter the directory.  Because opscenter the host has many
directories with names other than opscenter, you need to have proxy rules
for all those too.   Or, as I'd said, you may be better off using rewrite
if there are proxies that proxy is not complicated enough for.